Passion… To Build (Industrial Training on Manufacturing, Design of Racing Vehicles and Driver training)
This Program is conceptualized to impart fundamentals know how on correlating design with analysis of various Automotive Components. Students who are in budding engineers (all year of study ) can learn about the importance of studying Engineering mechanics, Design of Machine Elements and Mechanics of Material implementing the calculations in CAD/CAE software’s. This program will focus on the Dynamic simulation of automotive parts like suspension, Chassis, Brakes, Hub, Upright, Arms, Steering through various analysis software’s e.g. ADAMS CAR, Lotus.
Student will manufacture by them Self-Racing cars like ATV, Formulae car, Go-Kart, Bike, Engine overhauling , vehicle overhauling. In this training course participants will learn strategies and tricks of driving, planning of racing and learn to participate in professional ATV race, circuit race and rallies.
The training will be supported by various Industries like Polaris, Weurth, Hindustan Petroleum, Volvo, L&T and Skill-India .
After Completion of Training program participants will get internship in renewed Industries (Performance Based).
Overview of Program:
- Vehicle Conceptualization
- Component Familiarity
- Chassis Design
- Brakes & Steering
- Designing & Analysis of Components
- SOLID WORKS
- ADAMS CAR
Highlights of Program:
- Building an Racing Car as per the rules of SAE International.
- The program developed on actual industrial case-studies and requirements by professionals worked with Various Automotive OEMs
- Introduction to various strategies used by Automaker to enhance Product Quality in Industry
- Understanding basics of automobile
- Working principle of different components of vehicle & brief discussion on vehicle dynamics.
- Safety measures to be undertaken by students during working in workshop.
- Fundamental design discussion
- Parameters listing
- Engine selection process
- Tire selection process
- Chassis Design
- Transmission & engine control system
- Component modeling on Catia
1.The Suspension system:
- Suspension working & components analysis
- Design of spring & shock absorbers
- Independent & dependent suspension
- Double wishbone suspension system design
- Wheel alignment angles
- The load transfer
- Disc brake system design
- Hydraulic circuit for braking system
- Actuation methods
- Rotor shear stress concepts
- Brake biasing
3.Tires & Traction:
- Terrain analysis
- Selection of tire
- Concept of grip & traction
- Slip angles
- Cornering stiffness
- Design of pedals & driver safety systems
- Cockpit design of ATV Car
- Solid Works
- Discussion/knowledge sharing about the preparation for different student competitions/racing championships/Events where students can represent their college/university globally.
- General knowledge about the events like ATV championships, Formulae Racing, Go Karts, Quad Racing, Rallies, bike racing championships.
- Discussion about the different international Automotive Competition Rulebooks.
- To make students develop Teamwork, extract Leadership Qualities within them.
- To develop them in marketing skills like arrangement of funds for their projects.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Program is designed for B.E./B.Tech/Diploma – Automobile, Mechanical, Electronics, Industrial and production engineering students
- Automotive enthusiasts (under graduate & passed out’s).
- Anyone having passion for Automobiles
- Diploma Engineers interested in pursuing further studies on part time or full time basis in Automotive Sector.
TRAINING VENUE : –
- North Region – Greater Noida – From 5th June to 5th July, 2017
Passion To Build – Summer Training on Vehicle Design & Dynamics, Click Here for Brochure
- Registration Fee : – 8000/- INR (Including All Taxes)
- Online through using Debit/Credit cards. (VISA/Maestro/Mastercard/Rupay).
- Online payment through SBI Collect facility.
- Cash deposit at any branch of State bank of India.
A/c name- Mechies Autosports India Private Limited
- Cash deposit machine
Phone number- +91 8763586673
4.Demand draft in favour of “Mechies Autosports India Private Limited” payable at “Bhubaneswar”. Demand draft should be sent to the following address.
Mechies Autosports India Private Limited
#8, Surya Vihar, Patia
A/c Name- MECHIES AUTOSPORTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT THROUGH SBI COLLECT
- Login to www.onlinesbi.com. Select State Bank Collect available on the top (pre
login page) or go through the link
2. Accept the terms and conditions and click “PROCEED”
3. Select State “ODISHA” and Type of corporate/Institution type “COMMERCIAL SERVICES”.
4. Select “MECHIES AUTOSPORTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED” under Educational
5. Select Category “REGISTRATION FEE/ PAYMENT”.
6. Enter and click SUBMIT. Uploaded information gets populated and click “CONFIRM” to proceed.
7. If all details entered are correctly populated, click “CONFIRM” to proceed.
8. Select appropriate Payment Category, fill the details correctly and make payment
as per your convenience. (Options available are payment of fees through SBI Net
Banking, State Bank ATM cum Debit Cards, Other Bank Debit / Credit Cards, Other
Bank’s Net Banking and SBI BRANCH).
9. Mail copy of the fee receipt generated to firstname.lastname@example.org
After payment the scanned copy of acknowledgement/counter foil/Demand draft/ need to be mailed to email@example.com with subject “payment details” within 24 hrs of payment.
For Accommodation Queries: –
Mr. Narendra Singh – +919716818618 (Greater Noida Centre)
NOTE: FOR ANY PAYMENT RELATED QUERIES, REACH US @ +918587978522/+917995725889